Changes made to your Wyze Mesh Router’s settings do not take effect immediately.
- Check that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on ourRelease Notes and Firmware Page.
- Check that your Wyze Mesh Router’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update. If there is an update available for the router, please move forward with updating it.
- Power cycle the root Wyze Mesh Router.
- Unplug the device for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then plug it back in.
- Factory reset the root Wyze Mesh Router using the pinhole method.
- Note: If the root router is reset, all satellite routers will also need to be reset.
- Insert a paper clip or similar into the reset pinhole for 15 seconds. Wyze Mesh Router's status light will begin rapidly flashing orange to indicate the factory reset has begun and once the reset is complete, it will flash white to indicate that it has been reset and is ready for setup. Set up like new in the Wyze app.
Note: Changing any settings for Wyze Mesh Router will require the router to update and communicate those settings from the Wyze app to the cloud, and then to each Wyze Mesh Router on the network. It may take up to 10 minutes for the changed settings to take effect.