Yes, Wyze Mesh Router does support port forwarding.
Port forwarding allows your router to send incoming data from the Internet to a specific device on your network.
To turn on Port Forwarding:
- In the Wyze app, select your Wyze Mesh Router.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select IP Address.
- Tap on the DHCP Reservation you would like to adjust.
- Tap Open A Port.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the setup.
Note: You will need a DHCP Reservation already set up before you can set up port forwarding.