You've plugged your Wyze Cam Pan v3 into power, but it doesn't have power. The status light does not light up.
- Make sure you’re using the USB cable and adapter that came with the camera.
- Check that the USB cable is correctly plugged into the camera.
- The male micro USB side should be inserted into the camera and the male full-size USB side should be inserted into the adapter.
- Wyze Cam Pan v3’s micro USB slot is on the bottom of the camera’s rotating base.
- Try plugging the camera into a different power outlet.
- Press and hold the SETUP button to check if “ready to connect” sounds.
- If the camera still does not power on, please try another USB cable or adapter if possible to rule out a defective cable or adapter.