When attempting to update the Pan v3's firmware, the update fails.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, go to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- If there is a microSD card inserted, please remove it and attempt the firmware update again.
- Move the camera and device with the Wyze app closer to the router for the update.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Factory reset the camera and then set it up as new.
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, rotate the lens of the camera so it is facing up and single-press SETUP for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera lens turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.
- Reboot your router.