Your Pan v3 is currently in Privacy Mode camera and when you try to exit, it stays in Privacy Mode. You tap Privacy Mode in the app and nothing happens.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, go to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version is listed under the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam Pan v3’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the camera, please move forward with updating it.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Ensure there is nothing blocking the camera’s ability to move.
- Recalibrate the position of the camera.
- In the Wyze app, tap Wyze Cam Pan v3 > Settings > Motor Controls > Reset Position > Reset.
- Factory reset the camera and then set it up as new.
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, rotate the lens of the camera so it is facing up and single-press SETUP for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera lens turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.