My camera will not completely face down when Privacy Mode is enabled.
Note: This is usually caused by manually bumping or adjusting the camera, instead of using the app. All you need to do is recalibrate the camera position and try again.
- Recalibrate the position of the camera.
- In the Wyze app, tap Wyze Cam Pan v3 > Settings > Advanced Settings > Motor Controls > Reset Position > Reset.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, go to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version is under the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam Pan v3’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the camera, please move forward with updating it.
- Ensure there is nothing blocking the camera’s ability to move.
- Toggle Privacy Mode off/on from underneath the camera’s live stream.