Before you stack your cameras, make sure you have a Wyze Cam OG Stack Kit.
We'll have a how-to video showing this process soon - hang tight!
To stack the cameras:
- Remove the standard base from the bottom of the camera you plan to have on top.
- Attach the stack mount to the bottom of the camera you plan to have on top.
- Remove the stack cover on the top of the camera you’d like to use as the base camera.
- Insert the stack mount into the stack shoe of the base camera.
- The arrow on the mount should be pointing toward the center of the camera.
- You should hear/feel a click once the stack mount is fully inserted into the stack shoe.