The live stream starts loading (1/3... 2/3... or 3/3...)but it never connects. There may be an error code when trying to connect to the live stream.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, go to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam OG's firmware is up to date.
- Check by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the camera, please move forward with updating it.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Try moving the camera closer to the router.
- Reboot your router.
- Factory reset the camera and then set it up as new.
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, rotate the lens of the camera so it is facing up and single-press SETUP for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera lens turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.