Your Wyze Cam OG shows as offline in the Wyze app. You're unable to load the live stream, change your settings, or control the camera in the app.
- Check that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Factory reset the camera and then set it up as new.
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, rotate the lens of the camera so it is facing up and single-press SETUP for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera lens turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.
- Reboot your router.