You're experiencing poor audio quality when speaking through the camera or viewing recorded events.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, go to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- Check the signal strength.
- In the Wyze app, go to the camera’s settings > Device Info.
- If it is below 3 bars, suggest moving the camera closer to the router.
- Force close the Wyze app.
- Increase the volume on your phone/tablet.
- Test the audio quality from a different phone/tablet if possible.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Factory reset the camera and then set it up as new.
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, rotate the lens of the camera so it is facing up and single-press SETUP for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera lens turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.