You have two Wyze Cam OG cameras linked, but you can't load the live stream in PIP. You tap it and it isn't loading properly or at all.
- Confirm your Wyze app and firmware are up to date.
- App version: In your Wyze app, go to the Account tab > tap About.
- Firmware version: Go to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed here on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- Tap to load each individual camera to check if their live stream is working.
- Close the subview, and reopen it.
- Force close the Wyze app, then launch it again.
- Factory reset the camera and then set it up as new.
- Remove any microSD card inserted in the camera.
- With the camera plugged into power, rotate the lens of the camera so it is facing up and single-press SETUP for 10 seconds until the status light on the front of the camera lens turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing red, set up the camera as new.
- Try linking the camera again, then reopen the subview.