I'm unable to stack my cameras together using Wyze Cam OG Stack Kit.
- Make sure you’re using compatible cameras to stack.
- Ensure the stack cover is fully removed from the top of the camera that will be used as the base.
- To remove the cover, slide it away from the camera.
- Make sure there is no damage to Wyze Cam OG Stack Kit.
- Ensure there is nothing blocking the cameras from being stacked.
- Make sure the stack mount is fully inserted into the top of the base camera (stack shoe).
- The arrow on the mount should be pointing toward the center of the camera.
- You should hear/feel a little click once it is fully inserted and the mount should be centered on the camera.