Your Wyze Thermostat’s display screen is showing lines on the display screen, or the display screen is freezing or glitching.
Please be sure to always turn off the breaker before handling any wiring.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Thermostat’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the thermostat, please move forward with updating it.
- Power cycle your Wyze Thermostat.
- Turn the breaker off for about 30 seconds.
- Turn the breaker back on.
- Factory reset the thermostat and set it back up like new.
- Press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- The thermostat will display a question. Turn the wheel to select Yes then press the control wheel to reset.
- Walk through setting up the device like new in the Wyze app, including redoing the wiring.