Your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset will not pair with the included USB dongle.
- Ensure the device you’re trying to connect to is compatible. Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset is compatible with:
- PC and Mac
- PS4 and PS5
- Nintendo Switch
- Android 6.0+ and iOS 9.0+
- Make sure your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset is powered on.
- The power status light will be solid red when powered on.
- Press the power button 5 times to connect to the USB dongle.
- The dongle’s status light will flash white while pairing, then turn solid white when successfully paired.
- Factory reset your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Turn off the headset.
- Once the headset is powered off, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- The headset will have a “factory reset” voice prompt once the reset is complete.
- If possible, try connecting to the device via Bluetooth®.
- If possible, try using the USB dongle to pair to a different device.