You’re unable to hear any sound through your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Please make sure your headset is powered on.
- Make sure your headset is fully paired.
- Check the connected device’s audio settings to ensure that the output is set to Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Verify that the headset’s volume is turned up.
- Adjust the volume wheel on the headset to increase the volume.
- If you are on a PC or Mac, ensure that you’re only using one connection method.
- If connected using Bluetooth and the dongle at the same time, remove the dongle from the PC or Mac.
- Factory reset Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Turn off the headset.
- Once the headset is powered off, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- The headset will have a “factory reset” voice prompt once the reset is complete.
- If paired via Bluetooth®, try pairing via the USB dongle or vice versa.
- If possible, try pairing the headset to a different device.