The audio on my Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset is cutting in/out or is distorted when using the headset.
- Please ensure the headset is powered on.
- Ensure the headset is fully paired.
- Check the connected device’s audio settings to ensure that the input and output are set to Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Verify that the headset’s volume is turned up.
- Adjust the volume wheel on the device to increase the volume.
- If possible, please move the headset closer to the connected device.
- Factory reset your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Turn off the headset.
- Once the headset is powered off, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- The headset will have a “factory reset” voice prompt once the reset is complete.
- If paired via Bluetooth®, try pairing via the USB dongle or vice versa.
- If possible, try pairing the headset to a different device.