Wyze Lamp Socket is unable to link with other Wyze Lamp Sockets.
Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
Confirm the firmware for your Wyze Cam v3 and Wyze Lamp Socket are both up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for these devices, please move forward with updating them.
- Verify that the lamp sockets you are trying to link are not already grouped.
- Note: Only 5 Wyze Lamp Sockets can be linked together at a time.
- Ensure all Wyze Lamp Sockets are turned on within 30 seconds of each other.
- Move the impacted Wyze Lamp Sockets closer together if possible.
- Power cycle Wyze Lamp Socket.
- Change the light switch (or breaker) for the circuit that the lamp socket is attached to into the off position.
- Wait 5 full seconds.
- Change the switch (or breaker) back to the on position.
- Note: This will power cycle both Wyze Lamp Socket and the attached Wyze Cam v3.