You can upgrade from a monthly plan to an annual plan from your Wyze Services account or within the Wyze app (for in-app purchases only).
For subscriptions purchased via the Wyze website:
- Log in to your Wyze Services account.
- Note: Ensure that the login info you are using matches the info you use when logging into the Wyze app.
- Under My Services, click Manage subscription for the subscription you are trying to upgrade.
- Select the option for Annual Plan.
- Click Continue.
- Once the update is complete, your plan will now show as an annual plan.
For subscriptions purchased via the Wyze app:
- Log in to the Wyze app.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Services.
- Next to the service you'd like to update, tap Edit Plan*.
*If a plan has a WWW icon next to it, it can only be upgraded via my.wyze.com.
- Under Plan Type, tap Annual Plan.
- Adjust the quantity if necessary.
- Tap Review Changes.
- Confirm your in-app purchase.
- You're all set! Tap Continue to review your updated plans.