Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro will deter any unwanted visitors by telling them that they are being recorded.
With this feature enabled, when a person is detected, your floodlight will say, “Hi, you are currently being recorded” every 10 seconds.
To enable Motion Warning:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Tap on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner to get to the settings, then tap Event Recording.
- Toggle on Record Motion Events then tap Smart Detection Events.
- Tap Smart Detection and toggle on Person.
- Navigate to the Detection Settings.
- Toggle on Motion Warning.
You can even utilize this feature in your Wyze Rules automations! You can create Rules to turn the Motion Warning on and off.
Check out an example Rule below:
Rule Name: “Nighttime Motion Warning”
Scenario: You only want Motion Warning enabled during your typical sleep schedule.
To create your schedule for Motion Warning:
- In the Wyze app, tap on the + plus sign in the top left corner, then tap Add Rule.
- Tap Schedule.
- Name your Rule “Nighttime Motion Warning”.
- Select a Start Time of 10 pm and an End Time of 7 am.
- Select the days you’d like to have this schedule active.
- Tap Add Action, then choose your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Check the box next to Turn on motion warning, then tap Save.
- Tap Save again, and then you’re all set!