When you turn on your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro, only one light turns on.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the floodlight, please move forward with updating it.
- Power off the floodlight by switching the breaker to the off position.
- Check all wiring to make sure it is secure. Make sure that Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro was installed properly by following the steps in our Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro Installation Guide.
- If you’re ever unsure when dealing with wiring, we recommend reaching out to a licensed electrician at your discretion.
- Power on the floodlight by switching the breaker back to the on position.
- From the floodlight’s live stream, tap the floodlight icon to turn it off/on.
- Adjust the brightness.
- Navigate to the floodlight’s settings > Floodlight Settings.
- Under Brightness Level, adjust the slider bar to High.
- Restart the floodlight.
- Navigate to the floodlight’s settings > Restart Camera > Restart.
- Power cycle Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Switch the breaker to the off position.
- Wait 5-10 seconds.
- Switch the breaker back to the on position.
- Factory reset Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Remove any microSD card inserted into the floodlight.
- With the floodlight powered on, press and hold the setup button on the back of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the bottom of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing purple, set up the floodlight like new.