You hear poor audio quality when speaking through your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro or in recorded events. Your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro has low or distorted audio.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the floodlight, please move forward with updating it.
- Verify that audio is enabled in the floodlight’s live stream.
- Navigate to the floodlight’s live stream.
- Tap the live stream then tap the speaker icon to enable sound.
- Ensure Record Sound is enabled.
- In the Wyze app, go to the floodlight’s settings > Advanced Settings.
- Toggle on Record Sound.
- When viewing recordings, ensure the video sound is not muted.
- Force close the Wyze app.
- Increase the volume on your phone/tablet.
- Test the audio on a different phone/tablet if possible.
- If you have a microSD card inserted into the camera, check the recordings on a computer to see if the audio in the microSD card recordings has the same issue.
- Power cycle Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Switch the breaker to the off position.
- Wait 5-10 seconds.
- Switch the breaker back to the on position.
- Factory reset Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Remove any microSD card inserted into the floodlight.
- With the floodlight powered on, press and hold the setup button on the back of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the bottom of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing purple, set up the floodlight like new.