Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro is not adhering to the schedules you set.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the floodlight, please move forward with updating it.
- Verify that Location Permissions are enabled for the Wyze app in your phone/tablet settings.
- Make sure that it is set to Always or While Using the App.
- For iOS, make sure that Precise Location is turned on.
- Verify that there are no Rules set up that could be causing interference.
- Navigate to the Home tab of the Wyze app, tap the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner > Edit Rules.
- Delete any Rules related to the floodlight.
- Recreate the Rules one by one and test if they function as expected.
- Confirm that there are no shared users adjusting the lights.
- Power cycle Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Switch the breaker to the off position.
- Wait 5-10 seconds.
- Switch the breaker back to the on position.
- Factory reset Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Remove any microSD card inserted into the floodlight.
- With the floodlight powered on, press and hold the setup button on the back of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the bottom of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing purple, set up the floodlight like new.