When I try to update the firmware for my Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro, it fails.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Ensure that Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro has a good signal strength.
- You can check this in the Wyze app by going to the floodlight’s settings > Device Info > Signal Strength.
- If it has less than 2 bars, try moving the router closer to the floodlight.
- Reboot the router.
- Power cycle Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Switch the breaker to the off position.
- Wait 5-10 seconds.
- Switch the breaker back to the on position.
- Factory reset Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
- Remove any microSD card inserted into the floodlight.
- With the floodlight powered on, press and hold the setup button on the back of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light on the bottom of the camera turns solid red.
- Once the status light starts flashing purple, set up the floodlight like new.
- Try connecting to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network when setting up the floodlight again.