No, but you can use Wyze Rules to achieve the same result!
Although you can’t use your Amazon Alexa or other third-party integrations to have your Wyze Cam Pan v3 enter/exit Privacy Mode, you can use Rules to achieve the same result.
Note: When creating this Rule, Privacy Mode won’t be an option. Instead, you’ll want to select “Turn on the camera” or “Turn off the camera”.
To create this Rule:
- In the Wyze app, tap on the + plus sign in the top left corner.
- Tap Add Rule > Shortcut.
- Name your Rule then tap Add Action.
- Tap on your Wyze Cam Pan v3.
- Check the box next to “Turn off the camera” then tap Save.
- This will make your Wyze Cam Pan v3 enter Privacy Mode by making it turn off and face downward.
You can create another Rule to turn the camera back on using the same process above.