Your Fixed Schedules are not running, or they seem to run but no water comes out.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Sprinkler Controller’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the controller, please move forward with updating it.
- Ensure that you’re able to see water when performing a Quick Run.
- If there is no water, check the controller’s wiring to make sure there are no exposed wires or dirt/dust/water around the wiring terminals.
- If you have a mesh Wi-Fi router with multiple access points, rename the SSID of your closest access point to a unique Wi-Fi network name and then set up your Wyze Sprinkler Controller as new using the new Wi-Fi name.
- If you have Weather Skips enabled, confirm that the location set in the Wyze app is correct and the parameters (rain threshold, wind parameters, etc.) for this.
- To check your location in the Wyze app, navigate to Wyze Sprinkler Controller’s settings > Location.
- To check the Weather Skip parameters in the Wyze app, navigate to Wyze Sprinkler Controller’s settings > Skips.
- Note: Weather Skips are only available if you have an active Sprinkler Plus subscription.
- Disable rain sensors for Wyze Sprinkler Controller.
- Go to Wyze Sprinkler Controller’s settings > System > select the sensor(s) > select None.
- Power cycle Wyze Sprinkler Controller.
- Unplug the power adapter for 10 seconds and plug it back in.
- Factory reset Wyze Sprinkler Controller.
- Press and hold the Reset button on the back of the controller for 10 seconds until the lights start flashing yellow.
- Set up Wyze Sprinkler Controller like new.
- Note: If you have Sprinkler Plus, you’ll need to reassign the license in the Wyze app. You can check this by going to the Account tab > Services > Sprinkler Plus.
- Set a Fixed Schedule and confirm that it runs as expected.