Your Wyze Battery Cam Pro's live stream is discolored, there is a purple or pink tint to the picture, there are lines in the image, or you are experiencing generally poor image quality.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- If possible, check that your Wyze Battery Cam Pro’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the camera, please move forward with updating it.
- Ensure there is nothing impairing the camera lens.
- Remove any plastic film/cover on the lens.
- Gently wipe the lens with a soft cloth to remove any dust or debris.
- If there is a third-party cover on the device, please remove it.
- Adjust the live stream resolution to HD.
- 2K resolution requires more bandwidth and is more likely to cause slower connectivity which could result in slower/poor image quality.
- Cycle your camera’s night vision through On, Off, and Auto.
- You can get to this by going to the camera’s settings > Advanced Settings.
- If the issue is specific to using Night Vision, toggle the IR lights off/on.
- You can get find this by going to the camera’s settings > Advanced Settings > Night Vision IR Lights.
- Ensure Wyze Battery Cam Pro has a good signal strength.
- You can check this in the Wyze app by going to the camera’s settings > Device Info > Signal Strength.
- If it has 2 bars or less, try moving the camera closer to the router.
- Reboot the router.
- Power cycle Wyze Battery Cam Pro.
- Remove the battery pack completely for 10 seconds, then place it back into the camera, ensuring it is seated firmly.
- Factory reset Wyze Battery Cam Pro.
- Remove any microSD card inserted into the camera.
- With the camera powered on, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light turns solid yellow.
- To access the setup button, you will need to open the camera's battery compartment.
- Once the status light starts flashing yellow and blue, set up the camera like new.
Still experiencing issues? Please reach out to our support team with the following information and they’ll be happy to help!
- An app log.
- You can find steps on how to submit an app log here.
- The MAC address of the camera.
- You can find this by opening the battery compartment of your Wyze Battery Cam Pro or in the Wyze app by going to the camera's settings > Device Info.
- A picture, screen recording, and/or downloaded Event (if applicable) showing the issue.
- Details about when this issue first started.