You recently updated your Wyze app to 2.45 and can't log in. Using Brave on Android? Go here.
You may get an error message that looks like this:
iOS Users (Safari)
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll and tap Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, make sure Block All Cookies is toggled off.
- Exit your Settings and restart Safari for your changes to take effect.
Android Users (Chrome)
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap on the three vertical dots to open the menu, then tap Settings.
- Under Advanced, tap Site settings.
- Tap Cookies.
- Make sure the Cookies toggle is turned on. Also, select Allow third-party cookies if you want to enable all types of cookies.
- Close and restart the Chrome app for your changes to take effect.
- Open Chrome.
- Open your Chrome Settings on the top right.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security click Site settings.
- Click Cookies and site data.
- Make sure the toggle for Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is toggled on.
- Click and restart Chrome for your changes to take effect.
- Open Safari.
- From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Make sure the Block all cookies option is unchecked.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Restart Safari for your changes to take effect.
This troubleshooting should help get you logged into the Wyze app again. Not on any of these browsers? If you using a different browser like Firefox, Edge, etc. refer to your own browser's documentation to enable cookies in your settings.