You are unable to add your Wyze Lock to Wyze Video Doorbell v2 for the direct lock/unlock feature.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Verify which type of Wyze Lock you have.
- Wyze Lock Bolt is not compatible with Wyze Video Doorbell v2.
- Check that your Wyze Video Doorbell v2 and Wyze Lock’s firmware are up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the doorbell or lock, please move forward with updating them.
- Ensure Wyze Lock is connected and is able to be locked and unlocked normally through the Wyze app.
- Verify that Wyze Lock is not connected to other Wyze Video Doorbells.
- Wyze Lock can only be connected to one doorbell at a time.
- If you have your Wyze Lock connected to another doorbell, please disconnect it from the previous doorbell before attempting to connect it to Wyze Video Doorbell v2.
- Restart Wyze Video Doorbell v2.
- Navigate to the doorbell’s settings > Restart Camera > tap Restart.