The keypad for your Wyze Lock Bolt won't lock/unlock, has no status light, or is unresponsive.
- Ensure the cable that is connected to the keypad and indoor assembly is plugged in correctly and securely.
- Check the device's battery level.
- In the Wyze app, navigate to your Wyze Lock Bolt's settings.
- Tap Device Info > Battery Level.
- The battery level should be 25% or above.
- Verify that you're using regular AA batteries instead of rechargeable ones.
- Try using a fresh set of AA batteries.
- Make sure you are not using or storing Wyze Lock Bolt outside of its recommended operating temperatures.
- The recommended operating temperature is between -13°F - 122°F.