Motion Tagging puts a green box around what Wyze Cam considers motion. This helps when scanning through footage to find where there was motion.
To turn on Motion Tagging:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam.
- Tap More, then Motion Tagging.
- When green, Motion Tagging is On.
- When black, Motion Tagging is Off.
- When enabled, the green box will be visible around motion in all recorded videos.
- This includes Event, Time Lapse, and Manually Recorded videos).
- Motion Tagging sensitivity is fixed and cannot be changed.
- When there are multiple moving objects, the largest moving object will be tagged.
- Motion Tagging cannot be added to or removed from a previously recorded video.