Grouping your Wyze Bulb
With Grouping, you can control multiple Wyze Bulbs at the same time, or organize your Wyze Bulbs for Scenes and Shortcuts. Follow these steps to Group:
- In the Wyze app, tap the + plus sign on the top left, then Add Device Group.
- Tap Bulb Group.
- Note: Wyze Bulbs can only be group with other Wyze Bulbs, no Wyze Bulb Color bulbs.
- In the top field, Enter a group name, then tap Done on the keyboard.
- Select the bulbs you want to include in the group.
- Tap Done on the top right.
- Grouped devices will not display on the Home screen, but within the group itself.
- To view the bulbs in a group, tap on the group's name on the Home screen.
- A bulb can only be added to one group at a time.
- While a bulb is in a group, you can adjust the individual bulb's settings by tapping on that specific bulb in the group.
Sharing your Wyze Bulb with other Wyze users to give them access to control lights, such as switch lights on/off. Follow these steps to share:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb.
- Tap on the Settings gear, then Share Device.
- Either select someone from your Recent Shares or enter their email address.
- Tap Share.
Once you've sent out a Share invite, the person you shared it with can accept by going to the Account tab, tapping the Notifications icon on the top right, and accepting the share.