A Wyze account lets you use the Wyze app, subscribe to Wyze Services, and manage your profile. Create a Wyze account at wyze.com or in the Wyze app.
- Visit our Create an account page.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Click Send Verification Email.
- Click the link in your email Click to set password.
- Enter a password for your account. Click Set Password.
- Your password should be a minimum of 10 characters, include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a special character (!A#$,), and it should not contain sequences (ABCD or 1234) or spaces.
- You're all set! Return to wyze.com to sign in to your account.
In the Wyze app:
Open the Wyze app and tap Create an Account.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account. Tap Next.
- Enter a password for your account. Tap Next.
- Your password must be at least 10 characters and contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and no part of your email or username.
- Confirm your password. Tap Next.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service.
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it on the next screen.
- Your verification code will be 5 digits long.
- Enter your mobile number and tap Next, or tap Skip.
- Tap Finish.
- Email Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is automatically enabled for the next time you sign in to the app.
- Tap Edit Security Preferences to adjust your 2FA preferences or tap Got It, Keep Email 2FA.
- Note: The next time you sign in to the Wyze app, you will receive an email with a 6-digit verification code.