Here's how to file a warranty claim for your Wyze product purchased directly from Wyze or through Wyze's authorized resellers and distributors. All warranty claims are subject to the official Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms.
If you have an extended warranty through Extend, go here: How do I file a claim with Extend?
To file a warranty claim with Wyze:
You will need to provide us with the following information so that we can process your warranty claim:
- You will need the MAC address from your device. This can be found either on your device label or in the Wyze app by going to your device’s settings > Device Info.
- Note: Accessories do not have a MAC address.
- Provide a valid proof of purchase.
- If your purchase was made on wyze.com or in the Wyze app, a valid proof of purchase would be an order number or sales invoice.
- If your purchase was made from an authorized reseller, a valid proof of purchase would be a dated sales receipt from the authorized reseller that includes a description of the product and the price.
- A detailed description of the quality-related issue that you are experiencing with your Wyze product so that Wyze Labs is able to troubleshoot the issue with your unit.
You must contact our Wizard Support Team to start your request. Once you have submitted your request, you will receive an automated email reply where you will be able to provide us with all of the needed information.