Your Wyze Bulb doesn't light up in a light socket, and doesn't appear to be powered.
- Make sure the light switch is turned on.
- Check if the bulb is in a light socket with a dimmer switch. It might be on the wall, or on the power cord that runs to the light.
- If it is on a dimmer switch and you cannot move it to a different socket, try these steps:
- Set the dimmer switch to its highest setting and see if the bulb turns on.
- If it turns on, use the Wyze app to adjust the bulb brightness. Note: Wyze Bulb should only be dimmed using the Wyze app (or voice commands).
- If the issue persists, test the bulb in a different socket. Make sure it doesn't have a dimmer switch and is switched on.