You are changing the settings for your Wyze Bulb in the Wyze app, but they don't seem to save and apply. Example: You change the bulb's name, but it doesn't save when you back out.
- Check your Wyze Bulb firmware version.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb, then the Settings > Device Info > Firmware Version.
- If you can, update your firmware.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.