You are changing the settings for your Wyze Bulb in the Wyze app, but they don't seem to save and apply. Example: You change the bulb's name, but it doesn't save when you back out.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Bulb’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the bulb, please move forward with updating it.
- Ensure the phone or tablet’s BluetoothⓇ is turned on.
- Toggle BluetoothⓇ off, then back on.
- Confirm your phone or tablet is connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Wyze Bulb is not compatible with 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
- Forget the Wi-Fi network on your phone or tablet and then reconnect.
- Power cycle your Wyze Bulb.
- Turn off the bulb manually with the light switch for 5 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Try moving the bulb to a different socket, closer to the router.
- Reboot your router.
- Factory reset your Wyze Bulb.
- Turn the light switch associated with the bulb off/on 3 times.
- Wait for the bulb to start pulsing slowly.
- Once the bulb starts pulsing, set it up like new.
Note: It is recommended to give the Wyze app a moment to sync both before and after changing any settings before you close the Wyze app. This will ensure the settings have time to be properly saved.