You are changing the settings for your Wyze Bulb in the Wyze app, but they don't seem to save and apply. Example: You change the bulb's name, but it doesn't save when you back out.
Fix Wifi Issues with our Self-Service app
Diagnose and troubleshoot Wifi using our self service app, RouteThis Helps. To find out more about the app and fix problems problems with network connectivity, setup, and video quality, please click here.
- Check your Wyze Bulb firmware version.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb, then the Settings > Device Info > Firmware Version.
- If you can, update your firmware.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.