Having trouble with your Wyze Plug disconnecting? Follow these troubleshooting steps to figure out the best fix.
- Ensure the Plug has power. If the outlet the Plug is in is controlled by a physical switch, please check to make sure it's turned on to ensure that Plug has the required constant power source.
- If plugged in and powered on, please try Power-Cycling the Plug next. To do this, unplug it, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in.
- If you're still not seeing the Plug online after Power-Cycling, try a Factory Reset to re-add the Plug to your account.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Plug
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.
If your Plug has to be regularly set back up after falling offline, please contact us so we can help you find a solution.