Your Wyze Bulb is showing as offline in the Wyze app or keeps disconnecting.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Bulb’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the bulb, please move forward with updating it.
- Ensure the bulb is securely inserted into the socket.
- Ensure that the fixture the bulb is installed in is physically powered on.
- Power cycle your Wyze Bulb.
- Turn off the bulb manually with the light switch for 5 seconds, then turn it back on.
- Confirm if the bulb is in a socket with a dimmer switch.
- If it is in a socket with a dimmer switch, move the bulb to a different socket, as dimmer switches are not recommended.
- If it is in a dimmer switch and cannot be moved to a different socket, ensure that the dimmer switch is turned up to its highest setting.
- Try moving the bulb to a different socket, closer to the router.
- Reboot the router.
- Factory reset Wyze Bulb.
- Turn the light switch associated with the bulb off/on 3 times.
- Wait for the bulb to start pulsing slowly.
- Once the bulb starts pulsing, set it up like new.