Your Wyze Bulb disconnects from the Internet and Wyze app, and is not responsive to voice commands or changes to your settings. You see an offline icon in the Wyze app.
- Check that the bulb is plugged in and turned on at the light socket or physical switch.
- The bulb requires a constant power source to stay connected
- If connected to a dimmer switch, make sure the dimmer switch is set to maximum to ensure the bulb is getting the power it needs.
- If powered on, please power-cycle the bulb.
- Turn the power off and then back on from the physical switch.
- If you're still not seeing the bulb online after power-cycling, try a factory reset to re-add the bulb to your account.
If your Wyze Bulb has to be regularly set back up after falling offline, please contact us so we can help you find a solution.