Wyze Cam Outdoor lets you watch a live stream of your camera's video feed right from the Wyze app.
To view a Live Stream:
Open the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Is your Wyze Cam Outdoor in a group? Tap on the group name to view the Live Stream.
Live Stream Features
- Sound: Tap Sound to hear audio from the camera's microphone.
- Record: Tap Record to start recording the Live Stream. Tap it again to stop.
- Speak: Tap Speak to speak through your camera's microphone. Tap it again to stop.
- Take Photo: Tap Take Photo to save a photo of the Live Stream to your Album.
- Streaming quality: You can set the quality to HD 1080p, SD 720p, 360p, or Auto.
- Night Vision: Tap the moon icon to turn it On, Off, or Auto.
- Zoom: Use the two-finger pinch motion for up to 8x digital zoom of your Live Stream.
- Full screen: Tap the square icon to enter full screen / landscape mode.
- Is the Live Stream secure? Yes! The Live Stream is encrypted via AES 128-bit encryption, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, and consistent hashing.
- Have a slow internet connection? Set the streaming quality to SD or 360p for the best experience.