Recording to a microSD card with your Wyze Cam Outdoor can be set to Scheduled Recording. With Scheduled Recording, the camera will record during a set time frame (ex: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM). This is similar to the Continuous Recording on Wyze Cam v2 and Pan.
If you have a microSD card installed in your camera, then this feature lets you to schedule and record content continuously, or when motion is detected. Recordings will be stored on the camera's microSD card.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Tap the More > Scheduled Recording.
- Set a Start Time and Recording Duration.
- Select the Video Type
- Continuous: Records without stopping during a set period.
- Motion Only: Records only when motion is detected during a set period.
- Adjust the Recording Cooldown from No Cooldown to 5 minutes.
- Adjust the Maximum Video Length from 12 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Tap Set to schedule your recording.
- You can change your Scheduled Recording settings for each Wyze Cam Outdoor you have.
- Continuous Scheduled Recording will drain the battery really quickly. A fully charged battery can last for up to 10 hours.