To get the most accurate measurements:
- Take your measurement at the same time of day, each day.
- Keep the scale on a hard, flat surface.
- If the scale is on an uneven or soft surface such as carpet, measurements will be inconsistent.
- Stand in the middle of the scale with bare feet.
- Make sure your feet are separated and your knees don't touch.
- Stay as still as possible during the measurement.
- Stand on the scale until the body fat percentage is displayed.
- Once it displays, all of your other measurements are calculated automatically.
The Wyze Scale has a network of highly sensitive sensors built into the glass—over 90% of the glass is covered in sensors. No matter where you stand, your measurements should be calculated accurately.