Person Detection is a service that works with your Wyze Cam and the Motion Detection feature to detect people in your event videos. Not your cat strolling past, or a tree rustling in the wind, but people who enter the area in front of your Wyze Cam.
- Supports: Wyze Cam v2 and Wyze Cam Pan.
- Does not support: Wyze Cam v3, Wyze Cam Outdoor, and Wyze Video Doorbell.
Wyze Person Detection allows you to:
- Receive notifications when a person is detected.
- Filter your video recordings to only show videos with people.
- Create shortcuts and triggers (person detected? Turn on a Wyze bulb).
- Send event videos to Wyze to help us improve the service.
To enable Person Detection:
- Open the Wyze app.
- Go to the Account page, then tap Wyze Services > Person Detection.
- Enable person detection on any device shown on the following screen.