Check your connection, then submit a log.
If your Wyze Band seems to be connected via Bluetooth but Alexa is not responding correctly, follow these steps:
- Force close the Wyze app, then reopen it.
- Turn off your Bluetooth connection, then turn it back on.
- Navigate to the Wyze Band screen in the app and wait for it to sync.
- Press and hold the home button and issue a command to Alexa. Does it respond?
- Yes. It was likely a bug. You're all set!
- No, Alexa still doesn't respond. Continue to the next step.
- Submit a log so we can investigate further.
- In the Wyze app, tap Wyze Band > . . . > Report an Issue.
- Include your Account name so we can cross-check the log with Alexa.