- Check that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Cam’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the camera, please move forward with updating it.
- Make sure the camera is set to record correctly.
- Navigate to the camera’s live stream > settings > Event Recording > toggle on Record Motion Events.
- Enable AI Events Only then tap Smart Detections and select the desired options such as Person or Vehicle.
- Unassign the Cam Plus license from the device and reassign it back.
- You can do this in the Wyze app by going to the Account tab > Services.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging it from its power source for 5 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Restart your camera.
- This can be done in the camera’s settings > Restart Camera > Restart.
- Note: This option is not available for Wyze Cam Outdoor or Wyze Video Doorbell devices.
If you're still experiencing issues, send a device log to our engineers for review. To send a device log, go to the camera's livestream > Settings > Wyze Support > Submit a Log.