The camera has Cam Plus enabled, but doesn't record anything.
- Make sure your camera is connected to the Internet.
- Tap on your camera in the Wyze app to see if the Live Stream is working.
- Make sure your motion detection is turned on.
- Tap on your camera in the Wyze app.
- Tap on the Settings gear on the top right, then Event Recording.
- Tap the toggle next to Detects motion so that it's set to on.
- Reboot the device by unplugging it, and plugging it into the power source again.
If Cam Plus still doesn’t record anything, navigate to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. Save your ticket number, and send it along to our support team so we can look into it.