Ready to get set up with Cam Plus? You're in the right place.
First, sign up for Cam Plus at wyze.com
To sign up for Cam Plus on the Wyze website:
- From wyze.com click on the Services tab.
- Click on the Wyze service you wish to purchase (Cam Plus, Cam Protect, Wyze Home Monitoring Service). This should bring you to the Service page.
- Click “Subscribe Now” below your preferred subscription plan.
- Select the Plan that you wish to purchase, the plan will be added to your cart.
- Checkout through the flow.
IMPORTANT: Your Wyze Services account email address must match your Wyze account email address. Your Cam Plus subscription is non-transferable and non-refundable, and you cannot update your email address in the Wyze app.
Forgot your login information? Click Forgot password?
Please note:: You can purchase either Monthly/Annual Cam Plus Plans or Monthly/Annual Cam Plus Unlimited Plans.
To enable Cam Plus in the Wyze app:
- In the app, you'll see a “New Subscription Available” popup. Tap Finish Setup.
- Select Add Camera - Select Device.
- Your changes will save automatically.
Don't see the popup? Tap Account>Services>Cam Plus, then continue with Step 2.
Additional Steps for Wyze Cam Outdoor
Since Wyze Cam Outdoor has battery life to keep in mind, you may not want to record for the full duration of motion. If that's the case, you can adjust the Recording Cooldown and Recording Length values to define the maximum length of each event, and whether there's any delay between when they're recorded. To get to these settings:
- Go to the Wyze Cam Outdoor in the Wyze app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Event Recording.
- TapRecording Cooldown and Maximum Video Length to change their values.
- The value ranges for these settings are:
- Maximum Video Length ranges from 12 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Recording Cooldown ranges from No Cooldown to 5 minutes.
- The Backup to Base Station feature is unavailable when using Cam Plus with Wyze Cam Outdoor.
Additional Notes:You can only enable Cam Plus on the number of cameras you have purchased subscriptions.
for Example: If you've subscribed to 2 cameras to Cam Plus, you will only be able to activate Cam Plus on 2 cameras at a time.