The Sharing feature lets other people access and use your Wyze Video Doorbell. Have a family member or other close friend who wants to answer the doorbell? Share it with them in the Wyze app.
To share your Wyze Video Doorbell:
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Wyze Video Doorbell you want to share.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the top right to open your Device Settings.
- Tap Share, then Share with a new user.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your doorbell with.
- Or, select someone from your Recent Shares list.
- Tap Share.
What can a shared user do?
Shared users will be able to:
- View the Live Stream and Event Videos.
- Record a Live Stream.
- Turn on and off Notifications.
- Create Rules, Schedules and Automations.
- Enable and disable Motion Tracking.
- Use the Sound, Speak, and Take Photo tools.
- Turn on and off Night Vision.
- View the Device Info.
- Remove the device from their Wyze app.
Shared users will not able to:
- Share a device shared with them.
- Rename a device shared with them.
Keep in mind
- There is no limit to the number of users you can share your Wyze devices with.
- There is no limit to he number of Wyze devices you can share.
- The sharing feature is set per device. To share multiple devices, you'll have to invite users to each manually.