Did someone ring the doorbell? Turn on push notifications so that you're notified when an event is recorded.
To turn on push notifications for your doorbell:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then on your Wyze Video Doorbell.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right, then Event Recording.
- Next to Send push notification, tap the toggle to On .
- Tap the toggle again to turn off notifications.
If an individual device has Send Notifications turned off, you will not receive any notifications from it. Even if all notifications are turned on using the steps below, you will not receive notifications for any device you disabled notifications for.
To turn on/off all notifications for Wyze:
Don't want to receive any notifications from the Wyze app at all?
- In the Wyze app, tap Account, then Notifications.
- Next to Send Notifications, tap the toggle .
Just want to mute Notifications?
In the Wyze app, tap Home, then the Notifications bell on the top right.