The Night Vision setting doesn’t turn on, the live stream remains dark, or the night vision is enabled but not working properly.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Check that your Wyze Video Doorbell’s firmware is up to date.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware Update.
- If there is an update available for the doorbell, please move forward with updating it.
- Cycle through Night Vision Mode.
- Navigate to the doorbell’s live stream, then tap the 3 dots in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the moon icon, then cycle through Auto, On, and Off.
- Tap Close.
- Power cycle Wyze Video Doorbell.
- Flip the breaker switch that is powering the doorbell to the off position, wait 10 full seconds, then flip the breaker switch back to the on position.
- Factory reset Wyze Video Doorbell.
- Press in on the doorbell while also pushing it up to remove it from the backplate. This exposes the back wiring and setup button.
- Press and hold the setup button until the status light turns solid yellow.
- Once the light turns solid yellow, release the setup button and wait for the light to begin flashing again.
- From there, set the doorbell up again as if it were a new device.