Check your Bluetooth connection.
Wyze Headphones use a Bluetooth connection only, not WiFi. If you're having connection issues, follow these steps:
- Move the Wyze Headphones close (within 30 feet) to your mobile device.
- Force close the Wyze app, then reopen it.
- Turn off your Bluetooth connection, then turn it back on.
- Navigate to the Wyze Headphones screen in the app and wait for it to sync.
- If you have multiple versions of the Wyze app installed on your device, close them. Leave the Wyze app you use most often open.
If you're still having issues, submit a log from the Wyze app. Go to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log to help us figure out what's happening. Be sure to include any other Wyze devices you own that use Bluetooth.